Are you looking for the Best Tennis Racquet? Well, your search ends right here because you found it. Although you are a new player or you have some experiences in the tennis game, so there will a time that you have to find for yourself a tennis racquet, maybe you have bought a tennis racquet for several years, but after a long time using, you have to change it. If you have some experiences in choosing tennis racquet, you understand the difficulty of that working. And if you are a newbie, you will feel the difficult choice more clearly.
With all your loving for your tennis, that is necessary to figure out carefully about choosing a tennis racquet. And we had experience using different of tennis racquet for us and our friends and that a reason why we want to use this Tennis Stuff Plus blog to help you choose the best tennis racquet that is cheap, effective and good.
Table of Contents
- BEST TENNIS RACQUET
- 1. WILSON Hyper Hammer 5.3 110 Prestrung – Best tennis racquet for power
- 2. Head Liquidmetal 8 – Best tennis racquet for control and power
- 3. Head Ti-S6 – Most Popular Tennis Racquet
- 4. Babolat Pure Aero – Best tennis racquet for spin and power
- 5. Wilson Pro Staff RF97 – Best top spin tennis racquet
- 6. HEAD Graphene Touch Speed Pro – Best tennis racquet for control
- 7. Wilson Energy XL – Best tennis racquet for power
- 8. Wilson Federer – Best tennis racquet for control
- 9. Wilson Burn 100S – Best tennis racquet for spin
- YOUR ULTIMATE BUYING GUIDE
BEST TENNIS RACQUET
Going for the tennis racquet in the current market that is flooded with numerous tennis racquets from different manufacturers can be a very difficult task. You can easily buy the cheapest in the market, only to later find out that your back is not thankful for that present; or still, you can easily spend thousands of dollars on a tennis racquet with features that are in excess of what you actually need. You can go for an effective tennis racquet or go for one that offers the best bang for your money. The top 9 best tennis racquet that are reviewed in this post are:
1. WILSON Hyper Hammer 5.3 110 Prestrung – Best tennis racquet for power
This tennis racquet is provided by Wilson, that is one of the most famous and qualitative manufactures of sports equipment in the world. So you can believe about their products, it is very good and qualitative, and it is used by lots of famous tennis player in the world.
This product will help players play as much as they can because it is produced by Vocanic Frame Technology, will make it more power and stability. This product is a bit large but its weight is light. With this material will help the tennis racquet more strength and can last for a long time.
2. Head Liquidmetal 8 – Best tennis racquet for control and power
This tennis racquet is provided by Head, another famous manufacture about tennis equipment. It is used by lots of famous tennis players all over the world such as Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Tommy Haas and etc. With lots of famous tennis players using this tennis racquet, you will extremely believe in the Head tennis racquet.
It is designed for extreme power and great control. It is a perfect balance, easy to maneuver, and stable performance when playing the tennis. It is also absolutely suitable for beginners and intermediate tennis players. With some kind of different grip sizes built with HydroSorb will help you more comfort when playing tennis. The Head Liquidmetal 8 Tennis Racquet is a light so you can bring it by yourself when moving or playing easily.
There are some advantages and disadvantages of this product:
3. Head Ti-S6 – Most Popular Tennis Racquet
Head Ti-S6 Tennis Racquet is a very good product of Head Manufacturer. It will help you play better and improve your tennis skill quickly. It is more advanced than the Head Ti.S5 tennis racquet model. It is made from a durable, light and strong material named titanium and graphite frame, so you can use it last for a long time without worrying failure.
You will be more confident when using it because with the head size about 115 inches, a tight grip will help you hit the ball with more strength and precision.
There is possible to say that the Head Ti.S6 tennis racquet is one of the best tennis racquets available now. There is no worrying when using it to play tennis with lots of wonderful and advanced features. Across the web, expert reviewers from Very Well Fit and Wiki Ezvid all highly recommend this racquet. It is the product is used by lots of famous tennis players, and also there are lots of customer reviews with so much 5 stars rating. This product is the best tennis racquet that we want to recommend to you now.
These are lots of pros and cons of the Head Ti.S6 Tennis Racquet:
4. Babolat Pure Aero – Best tennis racquet for spin and power
This Babolat aero is a racket designed by Rafael Nadal, which is mainly characterized by the special aerodynamic section it has. In addition to paying attention to the aerodynamics, has different settings such as the incorporation of a small amount of lead in the head of the racket, with the aim of increasing the power of the racket to get a much stronger hit.
In addition to this added weight, the racquet has a fairly small handle to which an overgrip has been added as a personal touch. Since its design, which was made in 2004, the racket has evolved over time, where he has been adding modifiers, such as adding weight progressively on the top and of course, has been reaping several victories by its way, so it can be considered, that its design, has been a success that has adapted perfectly to the conditions that Rafael Nadal demanded. We are facing a racket, which is an authentic champion.
5. Wilson Pro Staff RF97 – Best top spin tennis racquet
The Wilson Pro Staff is a racquet also designed by one of the great masters of tennis, Roger Federer. We are facing a racket, whose design and characteristics is intended to be an inspiration for other players, according to Federer himself.
The objective of the same is to offer the user a good feeling with its handling, at the same time it combines it with a controllable power so that it is a simple racquet to handle. All this in its more standard version since it has several models, which modify to some extent these initial benefits, for more aggressive or defensive players, depending on the style of game that is sought. Several experts also recommend the Wilson Pro Staff, including The Independent, Wiki Ezvid, and Best Products.
However, regardless of the model in question, the idea in terms of design has been the same, much has been worked around it, looking for the simplicity of the racket, to get it to be most effective, achieving great maneuverability in all the senses, so that with its use, we feel it as if it were a natural extension of our hand.
6. HEAD Graphene Touch Speed Pro – Best tennis racquet for control
The Head Speed Pro is a racket designed especially for speed lovers, for those who enjoy the most dizzying game. We are facing the racket recommended Novak Djokovic and has the most advanced technology and design of one of the favorite animals of Novak, the falcon, showing fiercely his speed.
The technology used in the racket is noticeable in the first moment in the grip, thanks to the great tact with which counts. In addition, not everything is summarized as far as touch is concerned, since it is a racquet that does not have vibrations, thanks to Graphene Touch technology and that also offers a perfect sound, pleasant to hit the ball. Tenniscompanion gave it a good score as did Racquetsportscenter
For the rest, it has an 18/20 string pattern with which it guarantees optimal control in the hands of an advanced player, making this racquet a perfect component for players looking for a perfect blend of precision, control, and speed.
7. Wilson Energy XL – Best tennis racquet for power
The V-Matrix technology that has been used in the manufacture of this racquet makes it ideal for amateurs and beginner tennis players, it offers professional quality and an extra touch of power because it has a larger than normal size for making it easier to hit the tennis ball.
So that you do not have so many complications when moving the racquet or holding it for a long time, this model has a lightweight of 274 grams that is suitable for all types of people, as it will not be an extra weight that will cause some discomfort to the tennis player.
The shock absorber covers integrated into the tennis racquet and the Stop Shock Sleeves technology are responsible for minimizing the vibration of this after the stroke. This makes the impact on your wrist is less and that, in addition to that, the racket is ready for the next hit in less time.
8. Wilson Federer – Best tennis racquet for control
By using it, you will have the possibility to make punches that maintain a considerable level of speed and that, at the same time, are more precise, for that reason, you will have more chances of hitting points or winning games.
Its string has a high level of tension that includes between 22 and 26 kg; this characteristic of its design allows that when playing with it you can control better all the blows you give.
In addition, it also offers precision for its wide sweet spot, since, when hitting the ball within this area, there is a greater chance of it shooting out at the power and direction you have targeted. Also, by achieving this blow, you will feel more comfortable.
As if that were not enough, the Volcanic Frame technology also allows the shot you make to be more powerful, without the need for you to make much effort when hitting.
Design: The design of the racquet is inspired by the Swiss athlete Roger Federer, who for 302 weeks remained in the first place of the Association of Professional Tennis Players (ATP) and has obtained the most titles of the Grand Slam. Therefore, when using it, you can maintain a wide rotation when you make each of your moves since it has a 16 x 19 string. Also, the pattern design of its strings will help you maintain a higher level of strength and a good turn when hitting the ball.
Its Stop Shock bearings offer more comfort when hitting and contribute to making it more resistant. It has been made with Stop Shocking Sleeves technology. This is another feature that contributes to maintaining comfort when playing. Also, it manages to reduce the vibration of the racket.
Framework: The manufacturers claim that this model is appropriate for those players who, when in the field, wish to maintain the best balance between power and control. It has a framework that allows it to be an appropriate model for people who play long and fast changes when playing. The surface of its frame is 710 cm² and, although it is a wide area, it does not weigh, because it is made of high-quality graphite. Thanks to this, this model is light, easy to use and allows to maintain an optimal control in the game.
This model that has an L3 handle is versatile and it is possible that it can be used by a considerable number of people since it is suitable for men and women, as well as for left-handed and right-handed people. Finally, another advantage offered by this model is that it can be used in all areas of the court.
This model has been manufactured with Volcanic Frame technology that allows the athlete to maintain a high level of power when making his shots.
According to the opinions of some buyers, the quality of the paint for this product is not very high and it is probable that it can fall in a short time if you use it continuously.
9. Wilson Burn 100S – Best tennis racquet for spin
Wilson’s Burn series offers different models of racquet that can be adapted to all styles of play, offering in each of the different aspects depending on what each player is looking for.
Some of these models are inspired by the rackets of some professional tennis players, such as the Burn 100S model, inspired by Roger Federer’s racquet, offering in some cases more power to the game, in others more speed while in others, more control. They are a series of rackets of a more accessible price that also have an important dose of technology with which they aim to achieve anti-vibration effects and improve the sensations in each hit. They are treated excellent rackets for those who want to start in tennis and are looking for a good rackets quality, as we will allow a start to discover our style of play, thanks to its racquets, and then develop it and seek some this model more detailed features.
YOUR ULTIMATE BUYING GUIDE
We all know that buying items online can sometimes be a difficult task not to talk of buying tennis racquets which are very dear to a dedicated player’s heart. However, the problem is not finding the best place to buy online but actually finding which one fits your demands without actually getting a feel for them first.
This is because there are numerous designs and models out there to a point that each one of them has different weights, head sizes, balance, and length. With that said, everyone who’s ever played the game and owned a racquet will tell you that buying the right racquet will help you improve your game and establish yourself as a good player. Hence, read ahead and find out a few things you need to keep in mind when looking to buy tennis racquets online.
The racquet you pick will have more than an impact on a tennis ball, it will have an impact on the way that you play this game. If you’re not using the right tennis racquet, chances are you are not playing the game as well as you could be. It is a good idea to read up on new racquets if you’re in the market for a new one, and even if you aren’t you can still learn quite a lot by staying current on new advances. Before you head to the store and grab any old racquet off the shelf, here’s what you need to know.
The followings are things you should always remember when buying tennis racquets online:
Find Sellers Online and Note Payment Options – To buy anything online, you first need to find a reliable seller and then decide how you’re going to make payments. A good way to find a good seller is via Google or other search engines. Once you have, it’s time to note their payment options. Most online stores these days only take credit cards. So, ask yourself: do you have a credit card? If you do, then you’re good to get started looking. Otherwise, you may want to ask someone you know to allow you to use their credit card. Another way is to look to see if the seller has a ‘direct bank deposit’ option. This will allow you to transfer money directly to their account from yours.
Now that you’ve sorted your payment options, it’s time to get into the tennis racquet buying aspect of things. So, here are some of the things you should consider or be looking for:
- Price shouldn’t matter – This goes for inexpensive racquets as well as expensive ones. Just because a tennis racquet is priced at $300 doesn’t mean that it’s a good one. Similarly, just because a racquet is priced below $50 doesn’t mean that it is lousy. Never use price as a guide for quality since it is all too easy to be wrong. Some of the most expensive racquets on the market are made cheaply, while the inexpensive ones can actually be pretty durable. Always test out a racquet before making an assumption that just because it’s more expensive means that it has to be better.
- Skill Level – what is your skill level as a player? Would you consider yourself a pro, an intermediate player, or complete beginner? This will allow you to decide what you want as most racquets are designed with a particular playing level in mind. For example, if you’re a pro, you may find a beginner’s racquet too light and vice versa. So, choose carefully.
- Get the right size – If you’re playing with a racquet that is either too big or too small, you won’t be playing as effectively as you could be. It is important to get a racquet that is sized perfectly for your frame. Children will need to get actual kids racquets, and women usually do better with racquets that are designed specifically for them. While there are always exceptions to the rule, it is best to get professionally fitted with a racquet, especially if you are serious about this sport.
- Racquet’s Weight – Perhaps you already know that the weight of a racquet matters a lot. If you’re a beginner or have a tiny frame, you probably should be looking for lightweight tennis racquets; say around 10 to 11.5 (i.e. 2.8 to 3.5kg) in weight, then move into heavier ones as time goes on.
- Balance counts – A good tennis racquet will be perfectly balanced. Try holding several in the store until you find the one that feels perfect in your hand. Having a properly balanced racquet will have a big effect on your game and it will allow you to use more power in your swing. It is best to try this with a strung racquet, so if you’re dealing with a floor model, make sure to ask the store to let you hold one that has already been strung so you can get a better idea of the overall balance once the racquet is complete.
- Get the right grip – No one wants to play with a racquet that is too hard to hold. There are many new materials out there now and they provide a great gripping surface. In addition to this consideration, the size of the grip also matters, especially if you have overly small or large hands. If you cannot grip the racquet properly, you won’t be able to hit the ball as hard as you could be. Take the time to find the grip that is just right for your hand. The search will definitely pay off.
- Head size and Length – If you’re an intermediate player, then when looking to buy tennis racquets online, you’d probably be looking at racquets with midsize (85-95 sq. in.) and mid-plus (95-105 sq. in.) head sizes because oversize racquets are mostly for beginners to help them deliver a powerful swing. On the other hand, the longer a tennis racquet, the more powerful players have to hit the ball. And as expected, adult racquets are much longer so look out for that too when buying tennis racquets online.
Other factors you’d consider when you want to buy tennis racquets online are frame flexibility, string tension length, balance (or maneuverability), grip size, and most importantly, price. Also, you may want to find reviews from sellers and current users and then compare features and prices.
WHERE TO BUY THE BEST TENNIS RACQUET?
These best tennis racquets can be found in a host of sports store or equipment shop. However, today’s technology gives it a different dimension where you can find these items on different online stores like Amazon. Here, you can compare different brands, prices, and styles of tennis racquet as well as look at detailed technical descriptions of the products.
There are not many pieces of tennis racquet out there that will carry specific impacts to your performance at court as a quality tennis racquet will. These tennis racquets are some sports equipment for you when playing tennis. Furthermore, a great tennis racquet with a sophisticated style can mean a lot with respect to interactions with your immediate environment or surroundings.
This review represents a list of the top three best tennis racquets that any tennis player enthuses tennis should think of when shopping for a cheap and good tennis racquet. The tennis racquets are executively styled to perfectly fit the play style and level. Owning one of these cheap and good tennis racquets is not expensive, it is actually a necessity. If you need more productive tennis racquets that are less straining, these three tennis racquets are the best tennis racquet on the market that you can buy today.
If you need to utilize your playing time maximally while at the same time developing your tennis skill and technique, you need a tennis racquet that improves your tennis level, promotes even circulation as well as provides for you with a greater sense of comfort when playing tennis. You need best tennis racquet that will improve your tennis skill and get more comfortable when controlling it in the tennis court, that is the background of the success in the future for you when tennis level increase as well as your health.