There are some obstructions for a tennis player when playing tennis, a usual accident is an elbow. Lots of players choose the way that will change their tennis racquets to have more open string pattern with hoping that bring to him the feeling of softer fell and nice potential for spin.
In this post, I will take an in-depth about how to choose the best tennis racquet for tennis elbow. At first, you should learn how to use a tennis racquet in the right way, that is the most important to avoid elbow, so you need to know about tennis skill.
Second of all, give yourself time for relaxation. In many cases, players are forced off of the court when the pain becomes too much. Don’t do this action. Be proactive about your accidental injuries, take the time necessary for rest and also recovery and spend some time to relax and treat your injuries then you will calm down and have time to recover your health.
These are some factors that you should notice when choosing a tennis racquet for tennis racquet elbow
- WEIGHT: It can say that a heavier tennis racquet will good than a light tennis racquet, it will help you more absorb and less shock. So you should notice this factor when choosing the best tennis racquet for tennis elbow. And remember this is right to some certain extent. There is a tip that you should choose the heavy tennis racquet with a comfortable swing. Many people that are suffered tennis elbow tend to choose the light tennis racquet because they think the weight is the main reason for tennis elbow, that is wrong, and remember you should choose the tennis racquet weight as much as possible.
- BALANCE: Balance is also a factor that you should notice when choosing the best tennis for tennis elbow, less weight in the handle will help decrease shock and vibration when using a racquet.
- SWING WEIGHT: It is defined by the weight of the racquet when swinging in the air. You should choose the tennis racquet with enough swing weight so that restrict the stress of tennis racquet to your arm when playing.
- RACQUET STIFFNESS: You should choose a tennis racquet made from higher stiffness ratings, it will help you decrease the shock when hitting the ball.
- HEAD SIZE AND RACQUET LENGTH: You should choose the shorter racquet, it will help you decreaseth pressure or torque on your arm when swinging. A head size with a slightly larger is better than usual head size.
- STRING MATERIAL AND CONSTRUCTION: With multifilament strings are better than others, it is made from lots of microfibers to create a string with a soft, forgiving feel.
- STRING TENSION: Should choose lower tension, it will help the stiffness of the racquet decrease down.
This is the list of best tennis racquet for tennis elbow you can pick for yourself the best one you like. Check out our another article: Best junior tennis racquets
Table of Contents
Tennis racket to play with effects and control: The Prince Tour 100T tennis racket is a first-class racquet that summarizes its characteristics in control and precision. These are two of the most important values for Prince, but certainly not the only ones. And that is evidenced by having developed a tennis racket with the following characteristics.
The Tour 100T racket, similar to the 100P model, brings together the best of this and gives a touch of superior power. The racquet has a head of 645 cm2 (or what is the same 100 inches hence its name), has a length of 68.7 cm and is characterized by weight of just 290 grams without stringing. The lightness of this racquet is ideal for those athletes accustomed to playing long matches or very often. It may also be an option for tennis players who want control but cannot move higher weights by physical or by injury.
As for the string, Tour 100T is governed by a string pattern of 16 vertical strings x 18 horizontal strings. This means that it is not a dense racket, therefore the two main values are the effect and the power of the hit of all the balls that are played during a tennis match. At the same time, its XT18 Tour is a quality string that provides incredible effects.
The balance of this racquet is 325 mm, a racquet that is very well controlled and that focuses on the stability of the same in order to achieve great accuracy in the hits. The balance, a little more towards the head of the racket than the rest of the Tour series, will make the ball come out more easily from the racket and generate more powerful shots. For its part, the swing weight of this Prince model is 285, which translates into quality on the tennis court.
The Tour 100T racket is also characterized by its cross section of 22 – 23 – 20 mm and the string tension is greater than 24 kilograms. Therefore, a string tension a little higher than usual to be able to make and receive powerful hits without destabilizing the movements of them.
Graphite tennis racket: It is worth noting the ResiPro grip, which watches at all times for a good grip of the racket and for a great absorption since stability is one of the most important factors when performing control. And, finally, mention that this model is manufactured 100% with graphite, which reinforces the idea of lightness previously indicated. This material, which incorporates the TeXtreme technology, will help you not to get so tired during the games, which will give you the opportunity to be cooler and always be able to hit with more power.
Characteristics of the Prince Tour 100T tennis racket Power level: 850 Weight: 290 gr Balance: 32.5 cm Frame: 645 cm2 / 100 inches Strings: 16×18 Length: 68.6 cm
With the new
With the same technical characteristics as the 2015 version, this generation of the Blade 98 18×20 is perfect for players looking for a solid racquet with precise control in large swings. With a weight of only 320 grams strung, the Blade 98 18×20 accelerates more easily than a traditional racket and has enough weight on the head to provide a substantial swing weight (328 RDC) in addition to good stability and power.
This model incorporates the addition of Countervail technology, with a composition of braided basalt and graphite that cushions the shock impact. Wilson also adds the Parallel Drilling system that allows the string to better absorb vibrations and transfer additional energy to the ball. These technologies provide softer and more cushioned sensations than most modern rigid racquets.
From the bottom line, its dense 18×20 string pattern and its relatively compact head size of 630 cm² will help large swings stay on the track. This will provide more confidence when you want to make dynamic hits and with great effects. In addition, it has enough weight in the heart to generate power.
In the network, the answer is solid and precise. Our experts were impressed with how easy it was to block the ball. The Blade 98 18×20 is still an incredible choice for intermediate and advanced players looking for a racquet with a solid feel and great control.
3. HEAD Ti.S6 Tennis Racquet
If you want to practice your favorite sport comfortably, you must have the necessary implements to get the best out of you. In this sense, if you are a tennis player, it will be necessary to opt for a good racket that allows you to make the best shots against your opponent. That is why we present the Titanium Ti S6 model of the renowned Head brand, characterized by providing its users with quality products.
This racquet is made of a very resistant material such as aluminum, that is, you can enjoy durability and quality first. Also, it is with an accessible weight, so it would provide a very balanced balance even to make your best shots turning them into the winning shots.
It should be noted that this racquet is available in the market in two shades, being the same black with gray and completely gray. While the package includes a special case to transport it comfortably from your home to the training field, as well as a special anti-vibration to ensure a better user experience.
TIPS TO PREVENT TENNIS ELBOW
- USE THE RIGHT EQUIPMENT: One of the main reasons that tennis elbow can occur can be traced to using the wrong racket. It is important to get professionally fitted with a racket to ensure that it is the proper size for you. Most sporting goods stores will be able to help you pick a racket that has the right size and the right grip. If you are playing with a racket that is too heavy for you, it is all too easy to stress your elbow joint and end up with tennis elbow.
- STRETCH BEFOREHAND: Although tennis elbow is a repetitive injury, you can reduce the chances of having it occur by taking the time to warm up your joints properly. Learn the right exercises to do before you play and remember not to play too long. Several hours of tennis will hurt even the best players and can put too much stress on your joints. It is better to keep your sessions shorter than risk having to deal with this injury.
- WEAR A BRACE: If you already have a problem with tennis elbow, or if you will be playing for extended periods of time, wearing a brace can reduce the amount of stress on that joint. You may want to have your doctor prescribe a specific brace and get one that is properly fitted to make sure that it will work the way it was intended.
- PRACTICE USING GOOD FORM: Tennis elbow can be exacerbated by improper form. If you are new to the sport, it is important to get at least one lesson from a pro to start off with, and then to follow up with one from time to time to make sure that you are using the right form. This can greatly reduce your risk of becoming injured.
- PLAY LESS: Sadly, for many players, the only way to prevent tennis elbow from flaring up is to limit how often they play the game. This is usually the case for those with severe cases, or for those that have been playing tennis for many years. In this case, playing less may be your only option.
TENNIS ELBOW TREATMENT
Treatments for tennis elbow are usually quite simple and passive. One obvious treatment is to avoid the activities that cause forearm pain until the injury heals. Rest will often correct tennis elbow in a matter of weeks. Additionally, the use of ice and anti-inflammatory medications can mitigate tennis elbow pain and encourage healing. Physical therapy and heat therapy may also speed up the healing process. Lastly, upon returning to regular activity, wearing an elbow and forearm brace can prevent recurrence of tennis elbow. Elbow braces help prevent tennis elbow by restricting movement and use of the elbow.
Because treatment of tennis elbow and recovery from tennis elbow can be a long, frustrating process, prevention is the best strategy. For tennis players, several equipment adjustments can help prevent tennis elbow. Players should select a racket midsize racquet head (90 – 105 square inches) and high flexibility (stiffness index lower than 65). Moreover, players should string their racquets with low tension strings and use synthetic nylon or natural gut at the low end of the recommended tension range. The last measure to prevent tennis elbow is to make sure you have the right size tennis grip. Players should be sure that the grip of their racquet grip has the perfect comfort level.
Besides equipment adjustments, tennis players, as well as other patients, attempting to prevent tennis elbow, can follow several physical activities. Strengthening the muscles of the hand, wrist, and forearm is the best way to prevent tennis elbow. Strengthening these muscles helps reduce strain on the elbow itself. Exercises such as wrist curls and extensions, squeezing a foam ball in with the hand are effective ways to help strengthen the arms and hand.
In addition, there is also an exercise called Cross Fiber Friction Massage that you can do for a couple of minutes a day to mitigate your tennis elbow pain.
There is so much cause of tennis racquet elbow, so you should notice these above tips, it will help you find best tennis racquet for tennis elbow. Decrease the ability of tennis elbow. We wish you will choose for yourself best tennis racquet.